The machine functioning requires the presence of an operator for the loading and unloading of the string on both the stations.
The grinding machine can be designed for all kinds of instrument: guitar, bass, violin, etc… and it includes a vacuum system for the removal of the grinding dust, which is activated automatically.
1) GRINDING STATION:
it is equipped with a brushless motor which activates a sand paper belt and makes it turn. Then there is a cylinder which put the sand paper belt in contact with the string. All the equipment is moved forward and backward by a carriage. There is a suction system which captures the dust which comes from the polishing process. There are many parameters which can be regulated from the control panel. The belt can be easily changed.
2) POLISHING STATION: it is equipped with a brushless motor which activates the rotation of the polishing brushes. Then there is a cylinder which make the brushes go in contact with the string. All the equipment is moved forward and backward by a carriage. Furthermore it is possible to regulate the stroke of the brushes according to their consumption. There are many parameters which can be regulated from the control panel.
- Highly precise technology.
- Spindle: extremely precise and long lasting, without any maintenance.
- Delta touch screen controller to store different working programs.
- Sanyo Denki brushless motors both for the spindles and the carriages; best response to high temperature, fast, precise and low energy consumption.
- The carriage is compact and stable, and is activated by a toothed belt .
- The tension of the core wire is regulated by a digital manometer through the stroke a pneumatic cylinder.
- Polycarbonate safety guards of 5mm.
- The transmission from the motor to the spindle is realized by a toothed belt Mod. 160XL037 GoodYear. Expected lifetime: more than 3000
- Grinding and polishing Device: machine equipped with a step motor OMRON.
- Sand paper belts from 3M, material Trizact 953 FA, length 520mm, width: 12-19 mm.
Length: 280 cm
Width: 90 cm
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 400 Kg
Voltage: 117/220 (up to the customer)